I know it's only Spring, but Stelvio Cipriani's soundtrack to the Jaws "inspired" film Tentacles always makes me think of Summer. It's the perfect music for sunning on the beach, cruising in a boat or even taking a on a giant, pissed off octopus.
01. Small Town Pleasures (03:12)
02. She'll Never Come Back (02:47)
03. My Son's Friend Is A Champion Pisser (02:20)
04. Summer And Winter (02:33)
05. San Diego, Yellow Cab (02:48)
06. Happiness is Having Two Killer Whales As Friends (03:54)
07. Too Risky A Day For A Regatta (03:44)
08. Sorry, I Have To Go (02:35)
09. Scotch For Two (01:54)
10. The Killer Whales' Game (02:27)
11. The Capture Of The Giant Octopus (01:45)
12. Two Old Kids (03:00)
13. Tentacles (04:21)
320kbps - Link in the comments.