Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ennio Morricone - L'Assoluto Naturale (1969)

"L'Assoluto Naturale" (also known as He And She) was an erotic drama starring the lovely Sylva Koscina. The score, both gentle and dramatic, is a beautiful example of what Morricone was doing at the time. It's one of my very favourites by the Maestro and I hope you all enjoy it as well.

01. L'Assoluto Naturale (03:35)
02. Sempre Più Verità' (02:50)
03. E' Facile (02:28)
04. Calde Occhiate (01:50)
05. Studio Di Colore (01:10)
06. Il Profumo Della Tua Pelle (02:03)
07. Laboriosamente (06:55)
08. Sembravi Desiderare (02:40)
09. Amare Assolutamente (04:00)
10. E' la Solita Storia (01:01)
11. Imparare a Conoscere (04:07)
12. L'Estate É Vicina (03:00)
13. Assalito Dalle Rondini (06:10)
14. L'Assoluto Naturale [Alternate Version] (02:48)
15. L'Assoluto Naturale [Alternate Version] (02:56)


New link in the comments.

8 comments:

Brianiac said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/104422790/Naturale.rar

Anonymous said...

I didn't have this one, so thanks. It's always nice to add another Morricone score to the collection. Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

L'Assoluto Naturale has to be my favourite Morricone soundtrack, ever (though I know I may have said this about some other ones in the past, I really think this one tops them all. I even wrote it here a long time ago: http://killinginstyle.blogspot.com/2005/06/best-score-ever.html).

There's a beauty to this haunting melody which so perfectly conveys a feeling of sorrow.

I have been looking for the film - which is said not to be living up to the expectations set by the score - for a long time in vain.
If anybody's got it please let me know, I'd be really grateful.

In the meantime, enjoy this amazing score.

Stephen Grimes said...

I have a copy of this from an Italian language print.

Brianiac said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p6dngqwr23ebwg8/Naturale.rar

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!!

stonerphonic said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is unbelievable!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
I´m a morricone fan, not only a sample addict